Screen 1 of 2
- Comparing the Ultra, Ultimate, and 365 version types in PD 17 - part 1
- Comparing the Ultra, Ultimate, and 365 version types in PD 17 - part 2
- Four ways to place content in your media room library
- Tips on placing your clips on the timeline
- Tips on making the most of your screen real estate
- ABCs of using keyframes
- How to set user preferences in the first 3 categories
- Setting your editing preferences
- Changing File, Display, and Project preferences
- Understanding the edit screen and basic features
- Control what you see in your library
- How to build your first simple movie
- Basics for working with transitions
Beyond the basics
- How to NOT load sample clips and full-featured editor
- Switching between the clip and movie mode and moving along your timeline
- Split, move, and delete content on your tracks
- Edit a scene from a clip or several with the trim and multi-trim tool
- Tips on using trim and multi-trim with raw video footage
- Add title templates, PIP objects, effects, and more from the Director Zone.
- Adding new fonts in Windows 10 for use in PowerDirector and other applications.
- Tips on using content aware editing - part 1
- Tips on using content aware editing - part 2
- Tips on using content aware editing - part 3
Working with objects
- Use Magic Motion to zoom a still image
- Tilt, skew, or rotate videos or objects
- Tips on how to tilt, angle or skew videos or images
- Control the timing of a pop up picture and whether it appears slowly or all at once.
- Make images appear with fade-in and fade-out
- Adjust the shape of your media in your PiP designer
- Repeatedly replacing multiple pictures on a screen
- How to save time using keyboard shortcuts
- Tips on using the beat detector to simplify timing and placement
- Move a text object like paper blowing in the wind
- Customize and save motion presets
Burning Your Project to a Disc
- Tips on navigating the disc menu screen
- Control what your user sees when the disc first loads (audio, intro video, and flow controls).
- How to customize your disc root menu and support pages
- How to modify your disc menu and chapter structure
- Customizing your chapter thumbnail image for your disc menu
- Make motion more fluid using ease in and ease out when you keyframe objects
- A longer look at the ease-out function by itself.
- How to adjust the motion tracker sequence
- Fine tune motion tracking labels using title designer and keyframes
- Place a label on a motion tracked object in PD 17
- Motion tracking a small moving object in PD 17
- Match an image with the movement of an object in a video
- How to add a graphic of your own to motion tracking
- Adjusting the height of tracks and visibility of optional tracks.
- Label, move, remove tracks in your timeline.
- Make notes about your project and link them to seconds and frames in the timeline.
- Group objects in order to manage them together rather than separately.
- Tips on problem solving with the storyboard view
- Mark locations in your timeline with clip markers
- Tips for moving your playhead across your timeline
- Tips on managing the content in your project
- Tips for managing your project in storyboard view
Video Collage Designer
- Using the Video Collage Designer in PD 17 part 1
- Using the Video Collage Designer in PD 17 part 2
- Using the Video Collage Designer in PD 17 part 3
- Using the Multicam Designer with the Video Collage Designer in PD 17
PowerDirector 16 First Looks
- Opening Screens
- Introduction to using a new feature called the collage designer.
- Collage designer: Changing the layout, frame animation, and collage duration.
- Collage designer: How to modify the timing of the clips and the interaction between them.
- Collage Designer: How to overcome the limitation of moving frames on opening or closing only.
- Font Designer: How and when to switch between the Basic mode and the Advanced mode
- Using the HDR Effect: Working with the high dynamic range
- Three ways to use items for a slideshow
- Tips on fitting photos to music when creating slideshows
- Tips on fitting music to photos when creating slideshows
- Three ways to trim audio for use in slideshows
- A super-fast way to produce a slideshow timed to music
- Customize the camera slideshow template to suit your needs
- Adjust the Collage and Scrapbook slideshow template backgrounds
- Customize the Frozen Space, Outer Space and 3D slideshow templates
- Customize the Cell and Time Lapse slideshow templates
- Customize the Highlight and Balloon slideshow templates
- Customize the Motion slideshow template
- Customize the Motion slideshow template - part 1
- Customize the Motion slideshow template - part 2
- Manually create a slideshow from photos
- Use multiple audio tracks in Slideshow Creator in PD 17
- Create a beat-centered slideshow - part 1
- Create a beat-centered slideshow - part 2