The Sharper Turtle. YouTube tutorials to help you master Cyberlink Power Director!POWER DIRECTOR
POWER DIRECTOR - TITLES
You can click on the headings as well as the drop down selections.
PowerDirector YouTube Channel
here to go to our YouTube Channel.
- How to edit a title template's words
- How to modify font faces starting with presetsStart with one of the present fonts and customize it for your project
- How to change text appearance using the title designer
- Making the text pop with the Title DesignerMake a word or characters enlarge and then shrink.
Text and objects
- How to add images and backgrounds to titlesPut backgrounds behind titles and add images or other objects
- How to build titles with text and objectsCombine text and objects for unique titles.
- How to add objects in the Title DesignerThis shows you a more subtle technique for enhancing text with objects.
- How to create basic custom titlesSave your title designs as custom titles for future use
- How to change font color for emphasisChange the font color and/or border of a paragraph.
- Animating titles like the 'Star Wars' opening Using the perspective scroll up motion with titles
- Scrolling text or narration contentScrolling text while someone is talking.
- How to use multiple texts in title designerUse more than one text segment
- How to add tracks in Title DesignerDon't settle for 1 or 2 text tracks in your title design. You can add and control as many as you want with different fonts, motion, and effects.
Lines with text
- How to use and modify 3D-like titlesUse the provided template and change it as you wish.
- How to customize 3D titles with your own graphicsBuilds on the tutorial above to show you how to import your own graphics into the title face.
Miscellaneous title tips
- Make a title appear in the middle of the screen and scrollPut a title in the middle of the screen and make it scrool horizontally.
- Tips about timing with multiple titlesHow to sequence your titles to best convey your story
- Scroll text across a lower third color stripScroll text across a color block and hide it before it reaches the end of the screen.
- Rotating text in the middle of the screen with Titler Pro add-inMake text 'magically' appear